Investment Reporting Analyst New vacancies
Our London-based team of data, digital and design specialists has developed a proprietary investment reporting platform that generates highly personalised solutions for the fund management industry. Clients of all sizes, from start-up boutiques to global asset management firms, are assured of the attention to detail, effortless customisation and peace of mind that are hallmarks of a solution crafted by Huguenots.
As an Investment Reporting Analyst, you will be immersed in projects that are core to the business and critical to the continued growth of the company. Joining alongside three new analysts, you will be part of a new graduate programme, enabling you to quickly develop a broad knowledge across the business. This will prepare you for the responsibilities that you will be given early on in your career at Huguenots.
You will work closely with colleagues in a team that emphasises both interpersonal skills and technical proficiency. From the outset, you will play a key role in delivering our trademark reporting solutions and take ownership of client relationships. You will need to build an excellent understanding of the client’s fund offering in order to assist in all aspects of their investment reporting. In doing so, you will be provided with the opportunity to become an expert in the investment reporting space.
You will require an agile and logical approach and will need to apply high levels of intellectual rigour to each challenge presented to you. You will be a self-starter who takes ownership of the tasks they are given and has the initiative to move projects towards completion. Joining a small and collaborative team, there is much scope for the right candidate to take ownership of entire processes and lead on delivering new projects. Examples of your typical responsibilities will include:
- Frequently attending meetings with the client and keeping in touch via email and telephone
- Speaking with clients to understand their reporting needs and effectively communicating these to the implementation and design teams
- Getting to grips with how investment data is used to generate client-facing reports
- Managing websites on behalf of clients, and working with our design and front-end teams to develop new websites, including ensuring that they are optimised for use across all devices (desktop, tablet and mobile)
- Setting up reports for automation on our proprietary investment reporting platform
- Providing analysis and consultancy to guide the client in developing their investment reporting and web solutions, and working closely to support and manage their ongoing requirements
You should be able to demonstrate:
- An impeccable academic record (in any discipline)
- The ability to think logically and take a systematic approach to large, complex workloads and have oversight of multiple concurrent tasks
- An exceptional eye for detail and a willingness to take a pragmatic approach as necessary
- A knack for problem-solving and the readiness to discuss potential solutions as a team
- That you are willing to contribute to the team beyond your daily responsibilities
- Confidence in expressing opinions to groups of people, even when you are new to a topic
- That you enjoy meeting and getting to know new people and are comfortable and confident contacting clients by telephone and meeting them in person
- A genuine interest in exploring and using technology
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (not essential, but beneficial)
- Work experience, either during or after university, is an advantage
We are at a pivotal stage in the development of our business, so there is now a significant opportunity for candidates with the right ambition and passion to progress rapidly with us. We are committed to the long-term career development of all of our team, so you will be provided with ongoing personal training and mentoring from experienced colleagues.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We are looking for candidates who can start immediately. Please send your CV, the role you are applying for and your availability for interview to Barney Fidler, using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting salary: £35,000