Multi-Client Account Management Vacancies filled
Our London-based team of data, digital and design specialists has developed a proprietary investment reporting platform that generates highly personalised solutions for the fund management industry. Clients of all sizes, from start-up boutiques to global asset management firms, are assured of the attention to detail, effortless customisation and peace of mind that are hallmarks of a solution crafted by Huguenots.
Our business has continued to thrive throughout the COVID-19 period – we have won new clients and delivered several significant projects. We have also recruited staff and brought them through their own training programmes while the team has been working remotely. On a personal level, we are a close-knit team who thrive on collaboration as well as enjoying frequent social events.
As an Investment Reporting Analyst, you will be immersed in projects that are core to the business and critical to the continued growth of the company.
You will work closely with colleagues in a team that emphasises both interpersonal skills and technical proficiency. From the outset, you will play a key role in delivering our trademark reporting solutions and take ownership of several client relationships. In doing so, you will be provided with the opportunity to become an expert in the investment reporting space.
You will require an agile and logical approach and will need to apply high levels of intellectual rigour to each challenge presented to you. Examples of your typical responsibilities will include:
- Speaking with clients to understand their reporting needs and effectively communicating these to the implementation and design teams
- Getting to grips with how investment data is used to generate client-facing reports
- Setting up reports for automation on our proprietary investment reporting platform
- Providing analysis and consultancy to guide clients in developing their web solutions
- Working closely with clients to support and manage the ongoing maintenance of their websites
- Working with our design and front-end teams to ensure that investment reports and websites are on-brand and optimised for use across all devices (desktop, tablet and mobile)
Joining a small and collaborative team, there is much scope for the right candidate to take ownership of entire processes and key client relationships. There will be opportunities to develop areas of specialism that the rest of the business can rely upon. The job is principally based in our central London office, with some flexibility to work from home.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- An impeccable academic record (in any discipline)
- The ability to think logically and take a systematic approach to large, complex tasks, whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail
- That you are willing to contribute to the team beyond your daily responsibilities
- Confidence in expressing opinions to groups of people, even when you are new to a topic
- That you enjoy meeting and getting to know new people and are comfortable and confident contacting clients by telephone and meeting them in person
- A genuine interest in exploring and using technology
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (not essential, but beneficial)
- Work experience, either during or after university, is an advantage
We are at a pivotal stage in the development of our business, so there is now a significant opportunity for candidates with the right ambition and enthusiasm to progress rapidly with us. We are committed to the long-term career development of all of our team, so you will be provided with ongoing personal training and mentoring from experienced colleagues.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We are looking for two candidates to start immediately. Please send your CV, the role you are applying for and your availability for interview to Tina Xia, using the email address email@example.com.
Starting salary: £32,000+ depending on experience