Client Services team
Investment Reporting Analyst
2 current vacancies
Join our Client Services team, where you will be immersed in projects that are core to the business and critical to the continued growth of the company.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to all areas of the business, gaining experience in relationship management, implementation and business development.
- frequently attend meetings to build relationships with clients
- help scope out new projects with clients, collaboratively and creatively
- work closely with the software team, briefing in requirements and meeting new challenges
- have the opportunity to take on greater responsibility, which could include managing entire projects and client relationships
- be organised and proactive, with a keen eye for detail
- have a clear and concise writing style
- be confident and enthusiastic dealing with clients both on the phone and in person
- be proficient in Microsoft Excel
The starting salary is £30,000-£34,000, in addition to benefits and a relocation contribution if you are new to London.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this role, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your CV, the role you are applying for and your availability for interview to firstname.lastname@example.org.